1. We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
2. Email Address
3. Telephone Number
5. Other information about the address which You give Us
6. Your IP address.
7. Information about your device
8. Network information
9. User uploaded photo and ids
10. Any other personal information which you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
2. Information provided during registration to create a profile and use this Website and services, you may be asked to provide the following information: your name, email address, mobile number, password. You may also choose to provide a picture to be associated with your profile.
3. Your password is cryptographically hashed and your email address is encrypted. These information elements are referred to collectively as your “Personal User Information.” We collect and hold this information for the purpose of administering your use of the Application.
4. You are solely responsible for
1. maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Personal User Information,
2. not allowing another person to use your Personal User Information to access the Services,
3. ensuring that the information submitted by you complies with our terms and conditions,
4. ensuring that the information provided by you is correct and updated from time to time.
5. You agree to immediately notify Edusoft Virtual in writing by email to email@example.com for any unauthorized use of your Personal User Information or any other breach of security. Edusoft Academy is not and shall not be liable for any harm arising from or relating to the theft of your Personal User Information that is under Your control, your disclosure of your Personal User Information, or the use of your Personal User Information by another person or entity.
6. On receiving personal information about You, you no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our customers. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
8. On our Website, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on our Website.
1. The information collected by Us through our Website is used by Us for various purposes to enable us to serve you better:
(a) To find third party service providers;
(b) Internal record keeping;
(c) We may use the information to improve our products and services;
(d) We may periodically send promotional emails or messages on the Website & Application about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided;
(e) From time to time, we may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
2. We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all the customers, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Websites. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information
1. We may share your information with payment service providers, regulatory authorities, and third-party agencies in the event of any request from such authorities.