Terms and conditions - Attention read this carefully before placing the order (नियम र सर्तहरू - अर्डर राख्नु अघि ध्यानपूर्वक पढ्नुहोस्)
In consideration to User payment, Edusoft hereby grants User with a License to use the purchased eLearning courses as per the Terms and Conditions provided below.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before User subscribes to Edusoft services:
1) User agrees to review this Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that the User is aware of any amendments made to this Terms and Conditions, which may be made at any time by Edusoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Edusoft"). Such amendment shall be made available in public domain.
a) “Content” shall mean animations, templates clip-art, footage, graphics, music, sounds, text and pdf regardless of whether the Content is obtained delivered via any Storage Media of, or obtained from Edusoft or its authorized distributor, together with all accompanying material.
b) “Storage Media” shall mean pen drive, memory card, hard disk or any other storage device or media now known or hereafter created.
c) “User” shall mean the individual, legal entity or agent subscribing services of Edusoft or any employee or contractor of such individual, legal entity or agent that accesses the Content.
d) “Electronic Device” means any device used by the user to login in the Edusoft digital platform including any platform now known, or hereafter created.
3) Edusoft Academy and Edusoft Virtual are the brand names of Edusoft.
4) Edusoft is the sole owner of the Content as provided to User via any Electronic Devices.
5) In consideration of User payment, Edusoft hereby grant User a license to use the purchased eLearning courses (the "License") as per this Terms and Conditions.
6) This License is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms and Conditions.
7) Edusoft provide the materials ‘as is’ and without any warranties, whether express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded under prevailing laws. Edusoft also do not warrant that the materials will be error free, including technical inaccuracies.
8) Edusoft Content is sold for single user/customer for device only at a time. No sharing of Content in a group or in sharing Storage Media for multiple use or sharing purpose is allowed unless permission granted in written.
9) The copyright of in and all other intellectual property relating to the Content and designed course as provided to User are copyrighted and solely owned by Edusoft. Use of the Content is licensed, and such Content cannot be illegally sold pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this License Agreement. Under no circumstances may the whole or any part of the Content, designed course or course documentation be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means or translated into another language without the prior written permission.
10) User shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Content or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for User individual training. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these Terms and Conditions. User shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Content or any other copyrighted materials. No license key is transferable from one device to another, and if required, it shall be chargeable to the User.
Individuals or organization appointed and authorized by Edusoft are permitted to transfer the data from one device to another under written agreement for the convenience of the user in certain area of Nepal.
14) Breach of any of these Terms and Conditions leads to complete block of video classes and lawful action under the prevailing laws and further User can be made liable to compensate for any liquidated damages as determined by the Edusoft or NRs. 25,00,000 (in words Nepali Rupees Twenty five lakhs only) whichever is higher.
15) These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal.
16) User covenant that uploaded documents for the registration of our online training are correct and clear, submission of false or fake documents may lead to cancellation of course delivery or if delivered accesses to the course may be suspended.
17)Edusoft will not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance resulting from any cause beyond its control.
Edusoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to change and update its Terms of sales, service, uses and its conditions as per requirements in future and it shall be bought into users notice.